Happy Monday friends! I have a cute little Halloween card to share with you today. I think I've mentioned before that we live in the city touted as "the Halloween Capital of the World". (Seriously- google it and Anoka, MN will be the first to pop up!) Halloween is a BIG deal around our little town and we have many events happening throughout October related to this holiday! One such event is the walking ghost tours where local historians lead groups of people around our city and point out the historic homes and tell of the former residents who, some say, still reside in those homes. The tour guides are all dressed in periodic clothing and it is quite entertaining. You can go on a walking ghost tour every year and hear different stories each time!
I used Reverse Confetti's Spooky Sentiments and Spooky Cuties for my card today. The DP is all from the Raven collection by Glitz and my layout is this week's deconstructed sketch. I outlined a few of the words in the sentiment with my black Spica glitter pen for sparkle and added glitter to my ghost with my quickie glue pen.
Thanks so much for stopping by!
stamps: Spooky Sentiments, Spooky Cuties (Reverse Confetti)
ink: memento tuxedo black (Tsukineko)
paper: basic black, whisper white (SU!); Raven DP (Glitz)
accessories: black gems (Kaiser Craft); banner trio die (WPlus9); glitter (SU!); black Spica Glitter pen (Copic)




No comments:
Post a Comment